Saturday, September 24, 2011

The day I fell in love with the Bloggers and their Blogs :) ♥


I love to blog about entertainment but i'm still wishing that someday I will be given a chance to blog about fashion. And because until now, I can't make a fashion blog, I will just share you my two favorite blogs. I love Nicole Andersson and Laureen Uy's blog not only because they are celebrities but because everytime I read their blogs it makes me feel that I am part of it. Weird but true. At first, I was never really a fan of Laureen and Nicole. But when I finally met these two girls, I became their no. 1 fan. :D

How I met these two fashionista bloggers?


I met Nicole Andersson during the last day concert of Solenn Heussaff. She's so very pretty and approachable that's why everyone wants to have a picture with her. I was assigned to take the photos for my friends. Unfortunately, I was so nervous that I only click the shutter without counting. She told me "Magbilang ka naman, Sayang yung pose ko etong side pa naman yung pinakamagandang pose ko" She was bullying me but it was only a joke (or not? lol) and when it was my turn to have a picture with her I keep on apologizing and we both laugh though I know that I am still nervous. And when I got home, I twitted her our photo :))


See how nervous I am. Lol! But it was really fun talking to her. She even twitted back everytime I ask her some stuff. She is indeed one of the nicest celebrities that I met.

Check and follow her blog! I'll assure you that she's really worth following :)




I met Laureen Uy because of the Grand Presscon of My Binondo Girl. I remember telling my friends about this event and they told me to say hi to her. I told them that I only know her by name because I always vote for her during the Globe Tattoo Award and I know that she's a blogger and yes I like her but i've no idea who she really was. I was really starstrucked when she passed by our table. The media ask her a few questions and everytime she answers it, I always pay attention. After the presscon, we were given a chance to take photos with the cast. And when it's our chance to take pictures with her, we introduced ourselves as a blogger. She told me that she forgot her cam and if it's okay to send her the photos. I'm really glad that I was able to talk to her. It's also nice to see my name on her blog :)


I was so inlove with her looks! A true Fashionista... simple yet so elegant :)

And by the way, there's an event in Megatent last Saturday (Sept.17). My plan is to talk to Laureen so I could ask her about StyleBreak. I even texted her because I don't know the place and I was really lost that time (Sorry for the text :D) and so I went there to get my free pass and to see her. Unfortunately, I was really shy and afraid to approach her so yes, that was really an epic fail but I stayed there for 4 hours, but I think she notice me and I'm happy with that :D ( I sound like a stalker. ew. hahaha) 

Check her blog and fell in love with her posts :))



You might also want to check StyleBreak!



And because it's one month before my birthday I included them in my birthday wish list:
  • Buy one or two collections from StyleBreak esp. one of Laureen's personal item :D
  • Eat all the food that was posted by Nicole. YUM! :D
  • Spend time with them. #umaasa :))

By the way, because I was really in love with their rings.. I'll show you mine :)



Haha I know I got two rings only. But who knows, I might collect some next time :D I bought the Star Connector ring from Mia Casa in Megatent during the Port88 Bazaar Sale (I know this shop because of Laureen). The black one is from my Lola (Happy Birthday Nay!), she have that ring since 1940-ish, VINTAGE! :)) 

So yeah that's it for now...

Thanks Nicole and Laureen. It was really nice meeting the two of you. People says that their breakfast is twitter/reading tweets, mine is reading tweets and your awesome blogs. Continue to inspire others :) I love you guys, for real. Hope to meet you again!♥

[Credits for Nicole Andersson and Laureen Uy for the photos]

3 comments:

  1. Hi Krizia. Wow that is all love there. It is great to see fellow bloggers inspiring each other. Your humble beginnings, I am sure will lead to more opportunities and in finding your voice. Look forward seeing you transform into a fashion blogger too someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. Janette! You have no idea how happy I am to received this beautiful comment from you. Your words inspires me to pursue fashion blogging. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! buti pa si ms. janette nagcomment na sayo :) gusto ko nung star na singsing!!!

    ReplyDelete