Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Neighbor's Wife Premiere Night



It was my first time to attend a Premiere Night because first, I was never been invited to this kind of event nor having a pass or a ticket. Second, I never imagine myself in a place full of crowded people who I really don't know and I admit that I'm a bit choosy when it comes to movies. Well, I think no one would love to spend money on a movie that is not really worth watching for.


And speaking of movie, as I was watching the trailer of My Neighbor's Wife, I told myself that maybe I should try to watch this movie not only because of Lovi Poe and Jake Cuenca but because I know that I can relate to this movie. And please don't ask me how can I relate to this kind of movie. Haha!


So, I got an invite from a friend and we were lucky to have tickets to the Premiere Night of My Neighbor's Wife in SM Megamall Cinema 4. I was at the cinema at exactly 6:30pm but they told me that the event will start at 7pm. I was able to meet Lovi's fans and there is also Jake's, Dennis' and Carla's fans to show support. We were able to get inside at around 8pm and I saw a lot of celebrities that shows support not only to the casts but also to the movie.


Before the movie starts, the casts were being introduced and most of their fans went in front of the stage to take pictures of their idol. But after 5 minutes we were advised to take our seats because the movie is about to start.

As I am watching the movie, I can hear all the fans cheering for their favorite casts. Well, I admit I also cheer for Lovi Poe especially when Lovi throw this line "Maganda ako, matalino, oo hindi ako marunong magluto. Pero shit magaling ako sa kama" to Dennis Trillo. And we even screamed when Jake exposes his behind. The acting of Dennis and Carla is really great too.

After the movie, we wait for Lovi so we could talk to her. It's really funny because I remember telling my friends what I really want to do if ever I will see Lovi, I always tell them that "Pangarap ko lang mahawakan yung kamay niya, tapos okay na ko.. masaya na ko." I think that's weird but seriously, that's what I really want to do and it happened!


Though our first picture together doesn't look okay because she's looking on a different way, I'm still happy because I was able to hold her hands for like three times. Thank you Loves!!! :)

I had so much fun watching the movie because it's different from other movies that I saw. I really love the story concept and the casts that they chose. The story is not about the boy meets girl, throw some cheesy lines and fell in love blahblahblah. The story talks about infidelity and as I am watching it, I define it as 3 L's... LoveLustLies. Why? It's for you to find out. So, go and watch this movie! :)

Thank you Sir Leo Dominguez for giving us an opportunity to watch a great movie! :)

[Credits for TeamLoveLoviPoe for the Photos]

No comments:

Post a Comment