Tuesday, September 20, 2011

These people I called Friends :)



I always love to meet people and make friends with them. And you know how I started to meet this "friends" I am talking about? Well, the truth is at first, I am not really active on twitter nor sending tweets to other celebrities. But It's a good thing that I tweet Lovi Poe and Solenn Heussaff, why? Because of them, I was given a chance to meet this awesome people...


[Solenn Heussaff's Concert]


[Dinner Date with Lovi]

I've known them for such a short time but I really enjoy spending time with them. Seriously, I never had a dull moment whenever I'm with them. That's why I know that I am so lucky to meet all this crazy girls.

Thank you girls especially Macy, Jen, Ly, Bigeyl, Kim, Anne, Espie, Jrem for our zombie mode moments, I really enjoyed it. :) I love you girls!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. aww thank you and thanks for this. you're so sweet.Thanks to Twitter haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank youuuuuuu at thank you din sa twitter :))

    ReplyDelete