Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dinner Date with Lovi Poe and her Loves ♥


It was rainy afternoon and though I feel a little bit sleepy with that kind of weather, I decided to go to Ortigas to attend the Port88 Bazaar in Megatent


(Thanks La Petite Filles for the free pass!)


I bought a star connector ring at Mia Casa shop while patiently watching for someone on the other side of the booth (I know some of the readers know who I am talking about). After staying for 4 hours, I decided to leave and went to Robinson's Galleria to meet my friends and attend the FHM Signing of Lovi Poe.


The venue is so full that me and my friends decided to stay outside and wait for her. The FHM Signing is indeed successful, and the good thing is not only men bought the said magazine. I saw girls who also went to the event to meet Lovi.


After the FHM Signing, Lovi told us that we were having a dinner so we went to Piadina. I was introduced to Lovi again but this time my friends told her that I was the one who blogged about the premiere night of My Neighbor's Wife (yes, I'm promoting it again so please watch!!!). You know what makes a blogger happy? Apart from the compensation we get, it also makes us happy to receive a compliment from our fellow bloggers or readers. I always received thank you's from some of the artists that I included on my blog and it really makes me happy even though I am not really sure if they take time to read it. But you know what, when Lovi told me that she read my blog I wanted to go to the corner and cry haha kidding. But yeah seriously, if it wasn't embarrassing to cry that day for sure I would. I'm telling you guys, it's more than a compliment or compensation that i've received. :)


I also gave this ring to her as my gift. At first, I was really clueless of what will be her reaction. I was so happy to see how surprised she was when she finally saw it.


It's very flattering to see how much she likes it. She even takes time to take a photo of it and tweet it. Seriously, what I really felt that day is too much happiness.


And also, I was so thankful to meet all of them. Believe me, they are all awesome!
Thank you Macy, Bigeyl, Anne, Jen, Espie, Abby, Shiela, Lhen, Iris, Kuya Rodel, Ate Cham, Kuya Jeff and Lovi for a great evening and super delish dinner. You guys are great!!!
And oh before I end this blog, I want to show you something...


Yay! It's much better than the other one. But when I look on both pictures, I realized something. It's not about how you look good together on the picture, It's how you enjoy and love the person you're with while capturing those unforgettable moments. So yes, I'm looking forward for our next picture.. It may be a good photo or not, I still and would want to have a picture with you :)

[Credits to Lovi Poe and Team Love Lovi Poe for the photos]

No comments:

Post a Comment