Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Day I Finally Met Gaz Holgate :)



It was five in the morning when I received a direct message on twitter from Sir Leo, asking if I can go to the presscon of Gaz Holgate. I said yes without hesitation. I went to Mesa Grill Tomas Morato and I thought that I was really late because I saw a lot of media outside. I was starstrucked when I saw Gaz being interviewed.


Went inside the restaurant to formally introduced my self to Sir Leo. It was really awkward that time because I am the only blogger in the said presscon but I also feel overwhelmed with the treatment that Sir Leo gave me. He let me sit beside Gaz so we could chat.

Gareth Leslie Holgate or simply known as Gaz Holgate is a 24 year old Filipino-Welsh rugby player. He went to the Philippines to have a vacation for two weeks.


He was able to meet his childhood friend, Solenn Heussaff.

The media asked if there's any chance that he will like Solenn more than a friend, but he says that it would be better if they will just remain as friends. Gaz did not deny that he also admire the beauty of FPJ's daughter, Lovi Poe. Lovi is also his partner during the Esquire Ball. He said it was only plain admiration because he is in a relationship right now. Gaz will also be a part of Solenn's music video.

Being able to talk to Gaz for a short time is one of coolest thing happened to me. He is really a nice guy. It's true that it is impossible not to fall in love with Gaz Holgate.


I had so much fun spending the afternoon with Gaz Holgate and Solenn Heussaff. All thanks to Mr. Leo Dominguez :)

4 comments:

  1. lovely write up from a blogger honest and pure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! My student is not just a Blogger! SHE'S REALLY GREAT! I can never be more proud of you Rueka! I AM SO SO PROUD OF YOU! Keep it up! Sir is just here looking over you guys! Miss you a mille!

    Sir Steven^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir Que!!!! Thank you so much! It's so flattering knowing that people takes time to read my blog. And I never thought that I would meet and became friends with such awesome people. Thanks you sir for the comment and for always being there for us. I miss you a lot Sir!!! :)

    ReplyDelete