Sunday, October 23, 2011

Behind The Scene: It's Our First Time



Though the title of my blog is the title of the song, 
it is also what exactly happened to me that day. I was invited by a blogger friend to cover a shoot of Solenn Heussaff with Gaz Holgate. I met them already especially Solenn so I go without hesitation, plus I
really miss them :)


The venue is in Republiq in Resorts World Manila. Yes, it was my first time to see the venue that's why I am really excited that day.


Before we start to cover the shoot, we decided to have our lunch first and had a chance to interview Solenn and Gaz. Very delish food! Thank you Sir Leo :)


Some of the media interviewed them too.


The venue is so perfect for the song. And the scenes are totally awesome. I can't wait to see the video. The music video wouldn't be as successful as it was without these awesome people:


The very talented director, Paul Soriano. I saw how he works during the shoot, and I was totally amazed. Hands down director Paul! :)


Solenn Heussaff. Of course without her, there will be no music video. Her beauty and voice is so perfect for the song. Can't help falling in love with her voice. :)


Gaz Holgate. The handsome member of Philippine Volcanoes. For the first timer like him, I think he act so well and very professional. :)


Everything is so new to me, the venue, it was also my first time to watch behind the scenes and my first time to see a kissing scene with a celebrity.


By the way, I just want to thank my awesome friend Ly for letting me to use her camera. Epic fail because I forgot mine, but I had so much fun. Thanks a lot!!!

This is definitely my first time... Our First Time :)

[Credits to pusangkalye for other photos]

No comments:

Post a Comment