Saturday, December 24, 2011

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow



I was invited to the Red Carpet Premiere of Yesterday,Today,Tomorrow. This movie is one of the official entry of Regal Films in Metro Manila Film Festival. There are lot of celebrities, media and fans who went to the said event.

Everyone is so excited to watch this because it was the comeback movie of the Diamond Star Ms. Maricel Soriano together with Gabby Concepcion. 

The trailer of this movie is really catchy especially with the lines of the characters:

"Napalaki ko ang aking negosyo pero bakit ang anak ko di ko mapalaki ng maayos?"-Mariel (Maricel Soriano)

"I tell my wife everything but how can I tell her I still love my ex-wife?"-Gary (Gabby Concepcion)

"It's hard to be a step mom, no matter how much I love her, she will never be mine."-Charlotte (Carla Abellana)

"I'm not ready for commitment. What if there's still someone else out there for me?"-Selene (Solenn Heussaff)

"Hindi ko matanggap na may iba na siya, pero mas hindi ko matatanggap ang iwanan niya ako."-Vincent (Paulo Avelino)

"Ayoko nang maging mahirap, gagamitin ko silang lahat para umangat."-Derek (Dennis Trillo)

"I gave up my ambition to be a great singer just to raise a family. Sometimes, i think it's not worth it."-Lori (Lovi Poe)

"I give her everything including my trust yun pala yung buhay niya isang malaking kasinungalingan."-Jacob (Jericho Rosales)

The lines will give curiosity to all who watched it.

I must say that the movie is so great. The concept is all about secrets and lies. The actors and actresses gave justice to their role.

I love the scenes of Maricel and Carla especially when Maricel slapped Carla. This was the first movie of Eula Caballero and she act very well. Lovi's role is really different than her role to her past movies and as usual her acting is so great. Solenn might be having a hard time using tagalog words but you can really see the improvements of her acting. Jericho act really well, I love his scenes in the bar while Lovi is singing. Even though Paulo has the shortest appearance in the movie, I think everyone will still love him especially his sexy scene with Solenn. Dennis, Agot and Mr. Ronaldo Valdez did a great job in this movie, no doubt.

This movie deserves an award for the MMFF! :)

"What secrets did you hide yesterday? How can a single moment change your life today? How do you move on, let go, live, understand, love, heal, forgive, hope for the best tomorrow?"

Find out this coming December 25, 2011.

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow directed by Director Jun Lana.

2 comments:

  1. I missed the premiere night, but I am planning to watch this sa opening day mismo :D I am quite intrigued sa love triangle nina Solenn, Dennis at Agot. NKKLK :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha tama! basta bawat part may mga shocking revelation hahaha. must watch talaga :D

    ReplyDelete