Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lunch Date with the IT Girls :)



I received a text from my friend Kim, telling me that Solenn will be having a get together and if I can come on that day. Though I wasn't sure that time, I still said yes without a doubt. I was so excited even though it was really early and far from my place.

(photo from google)

The lunch date will start at 11:30 am in Cafe Juanita. Me and my friends were a little bit late..taxi issue, good thing the taxi driver didn't get mad when the traffic enforcer take his driving license because of our fault. We love you manong driver :)

I was so excited yet nervous. I met Solenn sooo many times but it was my first time to have a lunch with her. 

Solenn Heussaff

Oh by the way, Isabelle Daza, Georgina Wilson and Borgy Manotoc was there too. I'm so happy because it was my first time to see them and they were really nice :)

Isabelle Daza

Georgina Wilson

Borgy Manotoc

I really love this couple. Too much sweetness!!!

Ate Cham! Met her because of Solenn. She's so nice and very bubbly. I enjoyed talking to her ;)

I really enjoyed the food and their company. But seriously, I didn't eat that much because I was too starstrucked with them. :))

It's so nice to meet the Solennistas / Georgies / Team Belle. :D

I even received gifts from Solenn and Belle :)
Sweets from Belle

Wallet and GC in Charlie from Solenn.

I'm loving all the gifts! Never imagine that i'll received gifts from them.

This lunch wouldn't be possible without Solenn so thanks a lot for being so sweet!!! And also, thank you to Kim, for inviting me. I didn't expect it, really. Thank you so much Kimmie, it means so much to me. I love you and Solenn and Belle and Georgina and Borgy haha!:)

1 comment: