Friday, December 23, 2011

LockNLoad LazerXtreme with RX 93.1 DJ's :)



After the Lunch Date with the IT Girls, me and my friends decided to go to the Cadbury Event in ATC. Luckily, the LockNLoad LazerXtreme of RX 93.1 is in the same place too. I went to the LazerXtreme hoping to see DJ Jinri Park while my friends went to Timezone. I waited for a couple of minutes but I was so unlucky that time. I decided to take a picture with some of the DJ's.

DJ Gino. It was his birthday that time :) Too much nervous, I asked him if he could be the one to take our photo. Haha sorry about that. :)

My friend went to the LazerXtreme to ask if I already saw Jinri and they'll wait for me so they could meet her too. I decided to go near the DJ's room so I could ask anyone about Jinri and that's the time I saw Alven.

DJ Alven. Bump into him while I was looking for Jinri. So glad to meet him! High Five! :)

My friends decided to go home since they're tired that time, but I stayed until I saw DJ Tom. He said Jinri can't attend the event since she's in school that time. Tom also asked me if I want to try the game and he even introduced me to all his group members. I was a bit sad not seeing Jinri that time but I had so much fun with the Blue Team :)

DJ Karen. Two good shots out of three photos :)) Thanks to Mich who took the second photo :) Karen is bubbly and sweetest DJ ever! I'm so starstrucked when I saw her. Thank you for coming back Karen :)) 

DJ Tom! OYeah. Thank you so much Tom, I had so much fun and It was really nice to meet you. YOU DA BEST! :)

TEAM BLUE! TEAM JINTOMNIA!!! Nice meeting you ninjas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment