Monday, November 5, 2012

Top Model Invasion: Raina Hein for Bench


As we all know, Bench already brought three America's Next Top Models here in the Philippines. Allison Harvard, Dominique Reighard and Sophie Sumner endorsed the said brand.

After bringing them here in Manila, ANTM fans are requesting to bring the other models here. I've been observing all of their requests and a lot of them asked to bring Raina Hein. I, myself requested for her too. :) 

Then Raina Hein started to tweet in Tagalog that made us puzzled if she's really going here in Manila:


And yesterday, she posted a photo on her twitter:


Mr. Michael Carandang and Bench confirmed it through twitter:


And just now, Raina Hein tweeted about going here in Manila...


and YES, she'll be here in two days. :)

I am a big fan of ANTM especially of Raina Hein that is why I am so happy and excited that finally she will be here in Manila to endorse one of the brand I love, Bench. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment