Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Furne Onè X Bench: Raina Hein at the Mall of Asia



Raina Hein is the new face of the Furne One x Bench collaboration perfume scent "Unholy".


Fans were given a chance to meet her at the Mall of Asia.


All they need to do is to buy one of the three Furne Onè scents. Handsome Girl has a sweet scent while Unholy has a sexy elegant appeal. I bought the Unholy, obecause what I like about it is that it has the same scent like my favorite perfume and a lot cheaper. Beautiful Boy and Handsome Girl costs Php.398 while Unholy costs Php.468. 

The event supposed to start at 6pm but because of the accident that caused traffic in Manila, the Meet and Greet started at 8pm. Most of us decided to stay and wait for her. 


Raina showed up at the meet and greet, stood in front of us while apologizing for being so late. Such a sweet person :)


With Filipino Designer Furne Onè. He's so humble! I was so happy to meet him. :) (via Instagram)


Been talking to Raina for almost a year and I still can't believe that I already met her. I never expect that she will really recognized me without introducing my self when we met at the Meet and Greet. She's one of the sweetest, humble and kindest person I've known. I can say that I am so lucky to be her friend. She's really worth the wait. :) (via Instagram)

Credits also to EJ Ballesteros and Ly Delos Reyes for the photos and for staying with me at the meet and greet! Thank you Indies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment