Tuesday, April 24, 2012

#TheJinriExperience on a Sunday Morning :)



#TheJinriExperience. That is the hashtag DJ Jinri Park used on twitter when she asked her followers about what they will do if they were given a chance to spend a day with her. Some of them tweeted romantic, sweet, and funny ideas. I remember I told her that if I'll be given a chance to spend a day with her as her bestfriend, we will watch any disney movies while eating pizza and cheetos. Emo nights will be awesome. Well, that'll be a perfect bonding for me. But what people don't realized is that, everytime they've been greeted on air or whenever Jinri retweet or replied on their tweets are considered as #TheJinriExperience. 

And last Sunday I was so lucky to spent the whole morning with her. Her show on RX93.1 starts at 4am until 8am. I started to change my body clock by sleeping early a week before I visit her, that's why I kinda hate my self for doing it. I know I was gonna feel sleepy the whole show but I was wrong... the playlist is sooo freakin cool that made me feel so awake. She graduated the day before her shift so I know it'll be awesome. And by the way, today's her birthday!!! :)

I caught myself laughing at her segment #TeachMeHowToMissUniverse :))

I'm a shy person that's why I'm having a hard time to ask her some questions that I end up somehow being quiet at the entire show.

Anyway, here's the audio during the #Korean101 : Jinri Park #Korean101 Rap Version :)



Happy Happy Birthday Dear Jinri!!! I really had fun eventhough we don't talk that much. Well, your presence is more important than anything else right? :)



Thank you for the awesome #JinriExperience ;) 


2 comments: