Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Cranberries Live In Manila



I love 90's music not only because I'm a 90's kid but because the lyrics and music is really different from today's music. That's why I'm a bit disappointed when Jeff Timmons (98 Degrees) and Hanson went here in the Philippines to have a concert... I never got the chance to see them performing live. I know this is a bit funny but I always ask God that if I'll never got a chance to see them then maybe, just maybe I'll be given a chance to see The Cranberries live... and I think God answered my prayer...so...


YES! I was able to see them performing live!!!


I got two Upper Box A ticket and I decided to give it to my friend as a graduation gift. :)



Me and my friend Lhen while waiting for The Cranberries :)


I thought I'll be having a hard time to see them so I bought this foldable binocular.

Set List:
  • Dreams 
  • Linger 
  • Tomorrow 
  • How 
  • Animal Instinct 
  • Just My Imagination 
  • Ode to My Family 
  • Put Me Down 
  • Analyse 
  • Desperate Andy 
  • Daffodil Lament 
  • When You're Gone 
  • I Can't Be With You 
  • Waltzing Back 
  • Raining In My Heart 
  • Free to Decide 
  • Schizophrenic Playboys 
  • Ridiculous Thoughts 
  • Zombie 
The audience thought that's the last song so we all screamed and beg for more... and of course The Cranberries didn't disappoint us :)

Encore:
  • Conduct 
  • Losing My Mind 
  • Salvation 
Here are some of the videos I took during the concert:


I am so in love with their songs Linger, Ode To My Family especially Zombie. I remember when I was 3 or 4 years that time when my parents bought me a small guitar, I would sit on our TV rack and started strumming (though of course it was out of tune) and then I'll start singing Zombie. That song made me appreciate music and that's one of the reason why music is now part of my life. :)

Thank You Circuit Magazine for the opportunity!

Thank You The Cranberries especially Dolores O'Riordan and Noel Hogan for the great music. It was an eargasmic moment indeed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment