Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hooray for Today with Lissa and David :)




Whenever my friends ask me if what is my comfort food, I always tell them that it's either the food that my mom or dad cooked or any food from Mcdonalds. YES, I love Mcdonalds since I was a kid, maybe because I am more attracted with the red shoes rather than a bee. :P


"You're so sad, maybe you should buy a happy meal"- That is one of my favorite lines in Katy Perry's song "Ur So Gay". I can really relate on that line because every time I feel sad, happy, annoyed or excited, I always go to Mcdo and buy a happy meal or any food that will make me feel better. 

I remember, there's a Mcdo near in our place and it became the meeting place of me and my first closest friends. To eat in Mcdo is one of the coolest way to spend a day with some friends. Unfortunately, during my college days it was been demolished. Until now, I still think that the demolished thingy somehow affects our friendship, my friends and I seldom see each other.


Oh by the way, I have this old french fry holder. Everyone think it was a junk, but for me it is really important. That's the first time I bought a fries together with my closest friends so I think, I will never try to throw it away. I'm such a sentimental girl when it comes to my friends haha.

Speaking of Mcdo, I was invited by the very well-known fashion blogger, Lissa Kahayon to spend a day with her in Mcdonalds together with a well-known fashion blogger too, David Guison. There is also Nina of EON, who made this event happened. I was really excited about that. 

I went to Mcdo Makati Cinema Square with my friend Ly, since I can bring one friend. We were there at exactly 9:40am but we decided not to stay at the party area and just stay outside because we were really early. Some of the bloggers went and proceed to the area but me and my friend decided to wait for Lissa before going to the area. When Lissa came in, I was really nervous but at the same time happy because she was so nice. She might not remember my name, but she can remember my face and where we've met.


I was a bit awkward that day because all of the people who are invited in the event are fashion bloggers while I am the only one who blogs about my not so personal life. Yes, I feel very awkward especially when they started talking about fashion. I wanted to do a blog about fashion but I realized that it was never really my thing. But what's more important is that I love Lissa's blog, PERIOD. 


David Guison also went to the event and seriously, Lissa and him, really look good together plus they were both nice. It is also nice to know how they start into fashion blogging. 
I went to Manila all the way from Cavite just because I love to spend a day with them.


Thanks Lissa, David and of course Nina, for such a wonderful day. Love Ko 'To :D

No comments:

Post a Comment