Monday, June 20, 2011

TUNOG NATIN! Colors of Freedom OPM Concert

I’m a music lover and I am a PROUD PINOY that’s why I attend the OPM Concert held in Ayala Triangle Garden Makati to support the OPM Artists last June 15, 2011.

There are lots of performers and most of them are my favorite artists. It was not my first time to attend concerts but this is my first time to get a chance to be on the backstage with some artists.

So here is my photos with some of the performers :

6cyclemind

Sitti

Callalily

Aaron Ricafrente and Tatsi Jamnague of Callalily

Monty Macalino of Mayonnaise

Medwin Marfil of Truefaith

Arnee Hidalgo

Diego Mapa of Pedicab

Princess Velasco

R.A Rivera of Pedicab

Raimund Marasigan of Pedicab

Myrus
[Credits to: Alex Dizon for the photo]

1:43
[Credits to: Alex Dizon for the photo]

I want to thank my sister Irishell, Sir Chris Cahilig of Chris Cahilig Consultancy and Ms. Judy Teo for this opportunity. A big thanks to you! :)

And also, thanks to my All Access I.D :)


Let's all support OPM!

No comments:

Post a Comment