Tuesday, June 21, 2011

GSM Blueniversity 2011

Summer is really over. Classes starts and every students are excited to see their friends and show their new school stuffs. Seriously, I was really excited to know that the classes in our school started on June 14 but then I realized that I already graduated last April. I miss going to school, I miss having lunch with my friends. I miss everything, well, except for the deadlines of project and of course the hell week. Enough of the dramas. :)

So yeah for those who does not know my course, I took up AB Psychology and HRM was my second choice of course. Yeah you read it right. I like HRM course because I was really fond of watching those Flair Bartenders entertaining guests by manipulating bar tools and of course liquor bottles. And I am so glad to receive an invitation from GSM Blueniversity.

And yes, I grabbed this opportunity to attend the Mixology Seminar.

This is a yearly program by GSM Blue, the goal of GSM Blueniversity is to educate HRM students, future bartenders, and the bartenders-at-heart on how to become confident, knowledgeable, and capable in the realm of bartending and mixing drinks.

The Flair-tenders champion taught us how to mix the best GSM Blue mixes that could be easily made at home. Also, some of the bloggers got the chance to mix their own drinks and the best mix was declared the winner and awarded with cool GSM Blue premium items. Isn't that cool? And to make it really cool, all the participants get to receive certificates and the best student was awarded to be the Toma-Cum Laude of the night.

With Mr. Jayce Perlas and Flair Champion Erwyn Unigo

[Credits to: Jeman Villanueva for this photo]

My Certificate! :D

GSM Blue Premium items

I would like to take this opportunity to thank GSM Blue and of course Mr. Jayce Perlas. This event really made my dream came true, I feel like I'm an HRM student now. So again, thank you :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Great Job Krizia! I am so proud of you! Much more proud of the fact you are living your other dream, apart from your finished course! You are just like me :) I'm really into Geography/Tourism and I'll be living that dream someday soon :D

    Sir Steven^^

    ReplyDelete