Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Nicole! :)


It's been almost a year when I first saw Nicole Andersson at Solenn Heussaff's concert. With her sophisticated look, I thought I will never got a chance to talk to her, but I was wrong.


Talking to her is like talking to one of your friends, no tension ( I always feel the tension when I am talking with other celebrities haha! ), I really had fun talking to her.
One thing I love about her is that she always find time to talk to her followers and readers. I remember when she greeted me on my birthday, well at first I thought it was only a simple greeting/tweet from her, but she even made an effort by writing it on a piece of paper and twitpic it. That made my birthday really awesome.

It was really blurred but the hell I care, It's from Nicole Andersson :)

And because it's your birthday today...

I just want to tell you how thankful I am to finally meet you. You're one of the nicest, bubbliest and awesome person that I met. I always have this good vibes feeling whenever I read your tweets and blogs. I am so lucky that you've always noticed me. It was always a pleasure to be one of your readers. Thank you so much and you will always be one of my favorite bloggers :) Happy Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day! I love you Nic! (naks feeling close hahaha)

-krizia rueka :)

No comments:

Post a Comment