Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Human Lasallian Star 2012


Being part of Human Lasallian Star is one of the greatest moment I had experienced. I've been part of the First Human Lasallian Star last 2009 but I didn't got a chance to make it to the second (2010), that's why I decided to join for the third one. As an alumna, I was really excited to go back to school and to see some of my college friends. 

Here are the photos during the Human Lasallian Star in DLSU-D:


This is the aerial shot of the Human Lasallian Star:


I must say that I am really grateful to see a lot of people, Lasallian or non-Lasallian joined the said event. We celebrated the 100 years of LaSalle plus we also helped a lot of Lasallian Scholars.


I am a proud Lasallian and I am part of the STAR! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment