Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Jay Park Live in Manila



I remember the time when I hang out with my Korean friends, I always ask them to tell me something about their place, culture or anything that connects with Korea. I love Korea, I love their food, I love Koreans especially my Korean friends. And then I realized that I only know a little about their music. I thought that maybe because I'm having a hard time to understand it or to memorize it but heck no! it's not an excuse not to listen to their music. I love music and I told my self why not try to know more about their music. 

Good thing, OrangeMagTV and MCA Music gave me an opportunity to cover the Jay Park Live in Manila Presscon in Eastwood Richmonde Hotel.


Jay Park promotes his latest and first full length album "New Breed" by having a 3day show in Manila (Eastwood, Venice Piazza, Lucky Chinatown Mall).

Someone from the media asked him if he will choose one between singing, dancing and modeling, what would it be. He laughed when he heard the word "modeling" because he knows that he does not fit into a modeling world and he immediately answered that it would be dancing. He was also asked that in all of his songs in his new album, what song he would dedicate to all the Filipino girls, he said that the song would be "Girlfriend" because he knows that there are lot of beautiful Filipinas and he thinks that it's a perfect song for us. I know a lot of his Filipina fans will be super "kilig" if they were at the presscon. :)


Meet and Greet at RedBox, Eastwood.


I really adore guys with tattoos and I'm glad Jay Park have a lots of tattoos :)

Here are some of the photos...

Eastwood:


Ms. Sabrina Orial


Jay Park together with the host, Ms. Jinri Park.



Lucky Chinatown Mall:


Ms. Sabrina Orial


Jinri Park and Jay Park


Jay Park with the Prepix member Ji Hye Choi



With the Host, Ms. Jinri Park. Thanks to Jinri because she introduced me to some of Jay Park's songs by playing it on RX93.1 :)

I had fun watching his shows and I admit I become an instant fan of Jay Park. I admire him because he sings and dance well and he stays humble and showed us how he love his fans. After I heard him singing, I must say that I like their music and I am looking forward to hear his future songs.

Thank you also to OrangeMagTv for the opportunity to meet Jay Park :)

No comments:

Post a Comment